Terms & Conditions
1) This site is owned and operated by Kaikoura Indian Restaurant & Café. By using www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz .
2) No material from the site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posed, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz . copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. Except as otherwise indicated on this site and except for the trademarks, service marks and trade names of other companies that are displayed on this site, all trademarks, service marks and trade names are property of www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz .
3) www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz .
4) Your continued use of www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and amended.
5) In the event that you download any software from this, or any accompanying site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are non-exclusively licensed to you by www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz
6) All claims, disputes or disagreements which may arise out of the interpretation, performance or in any way relating to your use of this site www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz , shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales and English law shall apply.
7) www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
8) www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz may use anything you transmit or post for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
9) Liability Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) for accessing this site.
10) Online Ordering We reserve the right to refuse your order should it be necessary
11) Payment Card payments are secure. www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz accepts the following forms of payment for online ordering:
Credit cards: Visa and Master card are accepted.
In the event of www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz needing to issue a refund we will endeavour to credit your account within 21 working days.
The owner of the card used to make payment must present this card on receiving the order.
Card payments are secure.
www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz do not accept cheques, Diners Club or other means of payment other than those detailed above.
12) Product N Although every care is taken, some products may contain nuts.
13) Promotions and Discounts When submitting your order details, you may wish to offer to purchase the items specified in conjunction with a particular offer or promotion. To take advantage of this facility you will need to enter the appropriate promo code with your order details. These codes are presented on our menu and other items of promotional literature from time to time. Any such order will be subject to the specific terms and conditions of the promotion in question and will be subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw any www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz promotion or discount at any time.
14) Delivery Times Our aim is to meet a delivery window for our customers, agreed at the time of placing the order. Whilst we will do our utmost to meet this delivery time unfortunately there may be factors beyond our control that prevent us from meeting the time slot. We shall have no liability whatsoever for any delay or failure to deliver to you where such delay or failure is caused by a circumstance beyond our reasonable control. Such circumstances include but are not limited to;
Unforeseen Traffic Delays Accidents Causing Delays on the Service Route Severe Weather Conditions.
15) Your Order Confirmation Your Order Confirmation is a record of our agreement to deliver the products ordered and paid for in full. If someone else made the booking on your behalf, you agree that such person acted as your agent. Amendments to Orders Amendments to the order must be made by phoning the Restaurant. The delivery time slot may be altered up to 1 hour before the start of your order window. The order can only be changed to a new time slot if it is available.
16) Cancellations Orders may be cancelled in full up to 1 hour before the start of the delivery window selected. We will endeavour to issue a refund to your credit card account within 21 working days.
Cancellations within 1 hour of the start of the delivery window will be charged in full.
17) Customer Responsibilities It is the customer responsibility to enter the delivery address in full to ensure the driver may locate the correct property for delivery. Failure to deliver due to incorrect address details will be charged in full.
You must ensure that delivery can be made to the address during the selected window. If we are unable to make delivery at the given address in the selected time slot, then we will deem the order cancelled at full cost.
No rescheduling of time will be permitted.
In the case of addresses that are irregular or difficult to locate, it is the responsibility of the customer to clearly mark special delivery instructions in the box required (Notes) Failure to do so may result in a delayed delivery, or the order being cancelled by www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz
18) Your Personal Data You agree that personal data may be retained, used and disclosed by us and our agents for the purpose of complying with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions for delivery including, but not limited to, administering your order and complying with any legal obligations.
19) Trademarks and Copyright All contents on this site are the property of www.kaikouraindianfood.co.nz and protected by copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as either or both an information and shopping resource. Any other use including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission or republication of the content of this service is strictly prohibited. Amendments and Waivers to these terms and conditions
None of our employees, agents, or representatives, has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of these Conditions of order.
Complaints or feedback: In the event that you are dissatisfied with the quality of any Products or the service provided by Restaurant, please consider providing feedback in the form of ratings, comments and reviews on the Website (together, “Reviews”) to reflect your experience. The Reviews are an important part of our quality control process.
Estimated times for deliveries and collections are provided by the Restaurants and are only estimates. the Restaurant cannot guarantee that Orders will be delivered or will be available for collection within the estimated times.
By ordering from Kaikoura Indian Restaurant & Café, you accept the above terms and conditions.